The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
General use of the website:
Access data: Information about you is technically automatically collected when you use this website. The access data includes name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, access status (HTTP response code), browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page), IP-address and the requesting provider. Log data is created without assignment to your person or other profile creation.Email-contact: If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or Email), we store your data. We only store and use further personal data if you give your consent or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyse the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the website visitors are usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website. On our behalf Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by you, to compile reports on the website activity and to provide further services related to website activity and internet usage to us. The transmitted IP address by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of Cookies by an according setting of your browser; however, we point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent. Beyond this you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and data related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the data processing by Google, by downloading and installing the Browser Plugin which is available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Legal bases and storage duration: Legal basis for data processing according to the preceding figures is Article 6, Paragraph 1, letter f DSGVO. Our interests in data processing are in particular to ensure the operation and security of the website, the examination of the manner of use of the website by visitors, and the simplification of the use. Unless not specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued.
Your rights as of data processing concerned person: According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. Would you like to assert these rights, please send your request by email or by post with clear identification of your person to the address mentioned above. Below is an overview of your rights.
Right to confirmation and information: You have the right to get a confirmation from us at any time, if personal data related to you are processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data stored about you, together with a copy of this data. There is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data that are being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or will be disclosed, particularly recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to correct or delete any personal data or restriction of processing by the one responsible or the right of appeal against this processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal at a regulatory authority;
- if the personal data are not collected with you, all the information available about the origin of the data;
- the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the desired impact of such processing for you.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
Right to correction: You have the right to immediately request the correction of the incorrect personal data from us, concerning you. Taking into account the purposes you have the right to demand the completion of incomplete personal data by means of a supplementary statement.
Right of deletion ( "Right to be Forgotten"): You have the right to demand, that personal data concerning you will be deleted immediately. We are obliged to delete personal data immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way, are no longer necessary.
- You withdraw your consent which the processing in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1 DSGVO letter a or article 9, paragraph 2 letter a DSGVO supported, and there is a lack of an otherwise legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with article 21, paragraph 1 DSGVO you file an objection to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you enter an objection to processing in accordance with article 21, paragraph 2 DSGVO.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of the Member States, to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in terms of offered services of the information society in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1 DSGVO.
Have we made the personal data public and we are committed to their deletion, under consideration of the available technology and the cost of implementation, we take appropriate measures, including technical type, in order to inform the responsible authority for data processing who processes personal data about the fact that you have requested the deletion or replications of the personal data from them.
Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing, if any of the following circumstances applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, namely for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and you rejected the deletion of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims, or
- you filed an objection to processing in accordance with article 21, paragraph 1 DSGVO whilst it is not clear yet, whether the legitimate reasons of our company overweigh your own.
Right to data portability: You have the right, to receive the personal data that you have provided us, in a structured, consistent and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit these data to another responsible authority without hindrance from us, providing that;
- the processing is based on a consent according to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a DSGVO or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a DSGVO or on a contract according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b DSGVO and
- processing takes place by means of automated processes.
In the exercise of your right to data portability according to paragraph 1, you have the right, to obtain, that the personal data is transmitted directly from us to another authority, if this is technically feasible.
Right to objection: You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to file an objection to the processing of personal information concerning you at any time, which takes place based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f DSGVO; this also applies to a profiling based on these provisions.
We do not process the personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims. If personal data are processed by us to operate direct mail, you have the right to object to processing personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertisement at any time, this also applies to the profiling, as far as it is in connection with such direct mail. You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to enter an objection against processing concerning you, personal data concerning you, carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with article 89, paragraph 1 DSGVO, enter an objection, unless, the processing is to fulfil a task in the public interest.
Right to cancel data protection consent: You have the right to revoke a consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Right to an appeal to a regulatory authority: You have the right to appeal to a regulatory authority; in particular in the Member State of your location, your workplace or location of the alleged violation, you are of the opinion that the processing concerning your personal data is illegal.
Data security: We make a maximum effort for the safety of your data within the applicable privacy laws and technical possibilities. The e-mail function and the contact form of this website run via unprotected Internet data structures. Therefore, we give no warranty for confidentiality and completeness of data transmission. A complete protection of data against third party access is not possible. To secure your data, we maintain technical and organisational security measures, which we adapt to the state-of-the-art. We also do not guarantee that our offer is available at certain times, disturbances, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The servers we use are regularly and carefully secured.
Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries: In general, we use your personal information only within our company. If and as far as we call in third parties within the performance of contracts, these obtain the personal data only to the extent to which the transmission for the according performance is required. In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing (“Order Processing"), we oblige processors contractually to only use personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and to ensure the protection of the rights of the person concerned.